EDGE Talk

MOSteelers56

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@AFlaccoSeagulls @Ray Reed @wackywabbit correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Oweh really more or less disappointed this year, correct?

You as in you general, or you as in me, because I never said that LOL.

Great question and one that I don't know the answer to. I do know that their Front 7 is superb and they really demand a lot more from their LBs/their defense revolves around them and their ability to play a lot of zone defense while maintaining gap integrity on the DL.

He was horrific, and don’t let any Ravens fan tell you otherwise.

Complete lack of pass rush until the last 2 weeks and regressed in run defense 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Except EDGE players always tend to move up the board because of positional value.  He'll be a Day 2 pick at worst assuming he's cleared to play.

He is a EDGe player with the lowest floor.  I will not be surprised if he goes day 3

5 hours ago, Daniel said:

I didn’t see it with White. Just looked like a height/weight/speed guy. And a way less impressive one than Tyree Wilson.

Right now I have him as a 3rd round guy but he is wildly interesting, especially if he is athletic as people say.  That is a massive man at 6-5 almost 290 and apparently he can jump, run and lift a lot.  Also was pretty damn productive and could provide some versatility as a 3/4 DE, 4/3 DE or 4/3 DT.  

I do not have him as a top 15 guy but maybe he if blows up at the combine.  

Tuli to me is far more productive than White with similar rare traits and versatility for a dude 6-4 290, I could see him going top 15 before White does but again depends on how elite they are athletically or not.  

• Like 1