Robbie Anderson Shipped off to Arizona

bigbadbuff

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Brown isn’t great as a fringe 2/3 and anderson’s best years are behind him. I don’t hate it. 

what I do hate is now I wonder how willing the team would be to part w DJ Moore now 

Brown isn't great as a fringe 2/3???

Brown has easily been the best player on the team this season. With almost half a season under his belt, he's on pace for 122 receptions, 1,374 yards, and 8 or 9 TDs.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Could've just played DORTCH

Seriously. Sanchez, I literally was complaining about Dortch's usage in the rookie thread in NFL Gen. I know he's not a rookie, but his usage irks me. If Hollywood hadn't been balling out all season, Dortch the Torch would be talked about as offensive MVP, but they started giving Rondale his snaps. Two different skill-sets, though; they both should be able to thrive. However, Kliff just sees 5'7" and I guess thinks they're the same player??? It's a wonder he hasn't put Kyler in at slot WR.

6 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Seriously. Sanchez, I literally was complaining about Dortch's usage in the rookie thread in NFL Gen. I know he's not a rookie, but his usage irks me. If Hollywood hadn't been balling out all season, Dortch the Torch would be talked about as offensive MVP, but they started giving Rondale his snaps. Two different skill-sets, though; they both should be able to thrive. However, Kliff just sees 5'7" and I guess thinks they're the same player??? It's a wonder he hasn't put Kyler in at slot WR.

I’m pretty sure at this point that Kliff just comes up with a scheme and sets everyone in one role for the whole game. It is ridiculous watching everyone run the exact same routes (maybe with slight variations) like 20 times a game and likely won’t change now that Hopkins is back to take his role over instead of Brown. I’m assuming that Robbie will take over AJ’s role for the 30 yard ‘throw and pray’ (And also blocking on our quota of wr screens)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Adding Anderson at the same time they're getting Hopkins back should make the Cardinals very interesting to watch.

Why?

The consistent OL play? The phenomenal running game? Or the obvious connection they will all have instantly on the field?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Adding Anderson at the same time they're getting Hopkins back should make the Cardinals very interesting to watch.

+ Anderson 

- Hollywood

Is a net negative in comparison to where it would have been had Hollywood not gotten hurt and we could see him with Nuk.