Trade Deadline Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, NYJets4716 said:

Your obsession with the Jets is weird as a Jags fan.

And his comment is purely speculative, I listened to Moore's interview. THere has yet to be anything of exactly what is going on other than " there are things going on inside that we don't know about" and that he "loves his teammates and is there for them". 

His statement was  a dumb question, asking about his chemistry with Zach when he hasn't gotten the ball, so why would he be talking about chemistry when he doesn't get any plays? Completely speculative to say he wants off because of 1 player.  The Jets barely played Moore yesterday. 

If I was a Jags fan, I'd be more concerned that your team is 2-6 facing a weak schedule after having the 1st overall pick 2 years in a row. 

My friend Flacco and I called this weeks ago. Just admit we were right.

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

The Jets not trading Moore seems dumb. 

Reports are Houston wants a 2nd for Cooks. Don't see him getting traded if that is the case. Can't see anyone giving up a 2nd for the contract he has.

Why? We have 2 years left on his contract after this season on a rookie contract. What is more dumb is not playing him or trying to make it work, giving reps to bums like Jeff Smith over Elijah Moore is what's dumb.

Then they gave a weak answer "well we wanted Garrett Wilson playing", um we have Corey Davis down injured, perfect time for Moore to get looks but nope.  Giving away Moore for a mid round pick is dumb. 

3 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

My friend Flacco and I called this weeks ago. Just admit we were right.

You act like some random Jets fan speculating makes you right. Moore's frustration started when Flacco was QB for your information. 

He didn't like when the Jets were featuring Garrett Wilson as the #1, he thinks he should be the WR1. 

Edited by NYJets4716

3 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

@TheKillerNacho

Miami expected to be active? For all the talk about LAR and Buffalo being in on a guy like Hunt, seems like he’d really be a nice fit over in Miami.

I really don't know - I haven't really heard many murmurs from my usual sources, and I do think that losing the draft capitol we did due to the league punishment makes the FO hesitant to give up much more. I think if we do make a move it will probably be for an OL or CB, though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

I've mentioned before how the estabilished vet QB's (Wilson, Stafford, Brady, Rodgers) have been struggling

Broncos & Rams fans - would you rather your teams be buyers or sellers at the deadline? 

I ask only because your teams/QB's aren't that old and your theoretical window is a little longer.

Bucs/Packers have to either buy or stay put. The window is shorter for those 2 teams due to the QB's age

Buy, baby, buy!