Week 8: Packers @ Bills on SNF / Postgame: Packers lose to Bills 27-17, fall to 3-5

FAH1223

Josh Allen and Company do this to everyone... But I am still very disappointed in our front 7. They're running all over us. 
Savage is completely trash . 

I hate to be that guy but I really wasn't a fan of Quay and he's steadily going the wrong way week to week.

BUT the offense has came alive to an extent. 3 sacks sucks but like i said.. they do this to everyone lol. Rodgers gave Doubs a chance and look what happened. I'm just happy were fighting back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

So since I'm on a stream from somewhere else, it's nice to know that political ads are bat **** ******* insane in states other than just mine lol

oh god, one of my favorite things when i travel for work is watching their local news to see how weird everywhere else is, too. It's best during political season for exactly the reasons you mention.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

So since I'm on a stream from somewhere else, it's nice to know that political ads are bat **** ******* insane in states other than just mine lol

Political ads should be flat out banned. 90% of them are full of falsehoods or fear mongering. It's ridiculous.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I have 40 hours of PTO left so I took tomorrow off just because I would be all hyped because of a Packers game late.  

"Dave where did you go for your day off?" 

"Wasted in Cheeseritaville with a bottle of ethanol and a dozen vial of anaesthetic." 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

For all you Rodgers stans, note no one is blaming him for this disaster.  

I ALMOST replied to Dave after he said nobody is talking about him, but that is because he is playing well. I have no issues with him. But they still tried to start the AR fights.

• Like 1