Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2/17/23)

Acgott

So when do the fake out scene where Kang kills a couple characters, only for it to be another reality? This, Loki or Kang Dynasty?

I’d hope they learned from not showing Gorr the god-butcher butchering gods and we’ll see Kang the Conqueror conquering the multiverse.

2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Still so weird that Kang is in the film, but at least we finally get to see him. Wondering if he was inserted to really boost the profile of the movie, because the Ant-Man films seem to come as the bench warmers of the MCU. 

BTW, will Ravonna Renslayer make an appearance? Hmmm....

Hard to tell with the entire CGI world, but one scene reminded me of where Loki was at the end of time. I could see any of them making an appearance. I think it will lead into Loki season 2.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Hard to tell with the entire CGI world, but one scene reminded me of where Loki was at the end of time. I could see any of them making an appearance. I think it will lead into Loki season 2.

Kang is also supposed to be in season 2. 

Johnathan Majors is going have a huge 2022. Ant Man 3, Loki season 2, and Creed 3.