Dan Snyder Is Selling the Washington Franchise

MKnight82

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I mean, the current owner said it could take decades to sell Seattle. It was her brothers wish to do so but my guess is she doesn’t want too and is trying to find a way to keep it. 

Yeah I forget who said it but one of the talking heads on the radio pointed out that sports franchises don’t come up for sale often so if a billionaire wants in the game they need to buy whichever one comes up.

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah I forget who said it but one of the talking heads on the radio pointed out that sports franchises don’t come up for sale often so if a billionaire wants in the game they need to buy whichever one comes up.

My guess is Bezos buys the team. He never needed to get into a bidding war because nobody can outbid him. I’ll say he purchases the team at $6.8B. Dan will get nearly the $7B he wants and nobody else can pay it but Bezos. The whole “he won’t sell to Bezos” was so dumb. Dan loves money. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

My guess is Bezos buys the team. He never needed to get into a bidding war because nobody can outbid him. I’ll say he purchases the team at $6.8B. Dan will get nearly the $7B he wants and nobody else can pay it but Bezos. The whole “he won’t sell to Bezos” was so dumb. Dan loves money. 

I think if Bezos gets it, it will exceed 7B.  Dan will make him pay a premium.

• Like 1

March can’t come fast enough. I’m not really excited for any of the owners prospects but maybe the 76ers owner when I really do my homework. But idk we shall see what happens. When Dan sells either way that’s something to celebrate. But until I actually see reall sustainable results on and off the field it’s just hard not to really know what too expect because there’s just not many successful owners in the history of the league.

21 hours ago, lavar703 said:

JP Finlay said someone woman at FEd Ex, he wasn’t sure if she worked for the stadium for for the actual company said it will be done by June. It sounded like the biggest rumor/flimsiest of sources & BMitch was making fun of him for even mentioning it but, it’s something. Maybe that’s true, maybe not. 🤷‍♂️

On 1/23/2023 at 9:15 PM, lavar703 said:

Yup.

Who cares if Dan doesn't like Bezos? An extra $2B will go a looooong way to salve that hurt.

And if Dan wants his pound of flesh, he can just chuckle and think about how he got Bezos to pony up an extra $1B over the rest of the market and consider it even.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I swear, if I am getting this excited for him to not sell, I'm never coming back to this team. I have this ingrained Redskins way of thinking that anything that could go wrong, will. 

This really needs to be it. 

I know what you mean but it's too far down the road and so much money on the table. It has to be happening ! right ?

best friend nod GIF by Bounce