Are the Rams having the worst Super Bowl defense ever?

CP3MVP

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Something I am very jealous of as a niner fan given that the 49ers will just randomly drop a game to anyone at any time. 

You mean like to the Bears....or the Falcons...or the Broncos??????? The Rams definitely wouldn't have gone 0-3 against those three teams, that's for sure! 

• 2 weeks later...

F it tbh. Winning the super bowl was worth it. 2 Super Bowls with this coach and core has been nothing short of magical. We aren’t the Brady led pats to be so spoiled lol. The Ls have hurt! A lot.. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. We handled business last year! We now pay the piper. You can only trade so many first before it ends up catching you! The piper mugged us nasty this year! Behind a San Fran alley, forge, manny and Jallday pulled up and kissed us to death. They sure show some different type of love out there in the bay. It is what it is. I wanted us to trade Jalen so bad this year. We have to rebuild.. Thank god the panthers turned down the 2 first!! I shartted so hard when I found out we were the team that offered 2 first!! ohhhh helllllll nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *foosgonewild voice. 

• Like 1

The good injury luck caught up with us. It's hard to do much when you lose almost your entire starting and backup OL. We're relying on practice squad guys and street FAs at multiple positions. But because we won the Super Bowl, I am able to not care how this year goes. 

The Rams are just not that talented to be honest. The OL injuries have been a killer but Stafford is a shell of himself with his injury, the WRs minus Kupp are nothing special, the secondary is decent at best, the edge rushers are not great etc. Just a very mediocre to bad ball club and the record reflects that. 

30 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

F it tbh. Winning the super bowl was worth it. 2 Super Bowls with this coach and core has been nothing short of magical. We aren’t the Brady led pats to be so spoiled lol. The Ls have hurt! A lot.. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. We handled business last year! We now pay the piper. You can only trade so many first before it ends up catching you! The piper mugged us nasty this year! Behind a San Fran alley, forge, manny and Jallday pulled up and kissed us to death. They sure show some different type of love out there in the bay. It is what it is. I wanted us to trade Jalen so bad this year. We have to rebuild.. Thank god the panthers turned down the 2 first!! I shartted so hard when I found out we were the team that offered 2 first!! ohhhh helllllll nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *foosgonewild voice. 

Bruh..............

43 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Damn man

It's a rough one for sure.

If Stafford winds up genuinely being washed.... it's gonna hurt LA for a bit. 

Bigger question for me is what happens at season's end if Stafford, McVay, and Donald all decide to hang em up? They're really not in a good spot to rebuild. 

How deep are Stan's pockets, though? They could wind up just buying another roster again lol. 

On 11/11/2022 at 10:26 PM, OkeyDoke21 said:

Maybe for a team that didn't really fall apart after the win.  '99 Broncos were worse, but they were a different team than '98. 

Everyone mostly came back, it's just the injuries that mounted up early on. And Elway retiring. That 6-10 Broncos team has I think the highest DVOA of any 6 win team. Yeah, the final results are what matters, but off hazy memory I'm taking that Broncos team over this current Rams team for sure. 

16 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The Rams are just not that talented to be honest. The OL injuries have been a killer but Stafford is a shell of himself with his injury, the WRs minus Kupp are nothing special, the secondary is decent at best, the edge rushers are not great etc. Just a very mediocre to bad ball club and the record reflects that. 

Bruh...........

Hard to not look like a shell of yourself playing behind practice squad guys.

Allen Robinson was a bad signing. His style of play doesn't fit McVay's offense.

Defense was playing lights out through about 7-8 weeks and then fell off a cliff once the season was out of reach.

Top heavy team no doubt, but they will be back next year.

17 hours ago, El Ramster said:

I mean most of y’all weren’t saying this was a one year run. It was about repeat  

This has been a complete disaster lol