NFL Officially Moving Bills/Browns Game to Detroit

chiefs82

The videos of Orchard Park and Hamburg are absolutely insane! I’m in Rochester and we haven’t gotten anything. I have no idea how they are going to get to Detroit. There’s plow trucks getting stuck in the road. I’ve lived here my entire life I’ve seen my fair of snow storms, but I’ve never heard of plow trucks getting stuck. Good lord.

10 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I wonder if they move the game to Monday, and move the thanksgiving game to next Sunday because of travel. T

What a nightmare

Hopefully they give the Bills the same treatment they gave the 2020-2021 Browns during Covid contract tracing and make them sign dudes off the street and tell them too bad figure it out.

21 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

Well that sucks. 

As much as the quality of play on heavy snow games can be atrocious at times, I always find them to be a really fun little anomaly that you only get 1-3 of a year. 

It's November,  this won't be the last snow game potentually played. Fairly certain of that. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

13 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

They knew the storm was coming, that's why they moved the game. Why didn't the team travel before the storm hit?!? 

Where would they have moved to? The storm already started hitting when the NFL decided to finally announce the move to a new location. NFL dropped the ball on this with too late of an announcement.