Jump to content

Week 15 SNF game: Raiders/Pats flexed out, Commanders/Giants flexed in


RaidersAreOne
 Share

Recommended Posts

Good. When the Giants lose to the Eagles this week, both teams will have the same record with a win in week 15 almost assuring the victor the 6th/7th seed (depending on Seattle/San Francisco). Playoff predictors, assuming a Giants loss to the Eagles in week 14, have the winner of this game jumping up to over an 80% chance to make the playoffs while the loser falls to about 20%. The teams are super evenly matched and it should be a good game.

Bad news for the Giants though is that Daniel Jones is... scared of the dark I guess? He's started 9 primetime games in his career and is 0-9 in those games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...