Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

Just now, Leader said:

Hmmmmm......so there's a small sliver of possibility that AR's not soon to become a Jet?

If it was done—it would be announced by now. It’s the hottest news story in North America right now… Media members would pay money to be the one to break the story. Several of them would pool their money for charity if this would just end. 

The suspense is terrible. I hope it’ll last.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:

If it was done—it would be announced by now. It’s the hottest news story in North America right now… Media members would pay money to be the one to break the story. Several of them would pool their money for charity if this would just end. The suspense is terrible. I hope it’ll last.

It. Be. Done.

13 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I cannot imagine there is any way in the world the Jets sign Lazard to that deal if they do not have every expectation of having Rodgers at QB.

You can’t imagine a former OC would want a prior player from his system? Happens all the time in the NFL. Even if Rodgers isn’t their QB, they can use Lazard. Someone’s going to play QB.