Nick Foles starting at QB this week for the Colts

MikeT14

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Should've done this before canning Reich and the season being lost tbh. 

It was painfully clear Ryan has nothing left in the tank pretty early on. 

Well, at the time; Ehlinger gave us the best chance to win, now Foles gives us the best chance to win. It makes so much more sense from that perspective doesn’t it?

Also Ryan assured Saturday his shoulder was fine when he was put back in the starting lineup. I’m beginning to think it wasn’t. 

• Like 1

Just now, Wyld Stallyns said:

Well, at the time; Ehlinger gave us the best chance to win, now Foles gives us the best chance to win. It makes so much more sense from that perspective doesn’t it?

Also Ryan assured Saturday his shoulder was fine when he was put back in the starting lineup. I’m beginning to think it wasn’t. 

No, not really. Ehlinger isn't very good. It's like throwing turds at the wall and hoping one sticks. A reasonable person would've gone to Foles first to see if there was a spark, unless he's so bad he's not playable- which is highly unlikely given they kept him around. Then again, I guess there's a reason the person who made that decision is now out of a job lol. 

As for Ryan, yeah dude's been gimpy all year. 

3 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

No, not really. Ehlinger isn't very good. It's like throwing turds at the wall and hoping one sticks. A reasonable person would've gone to Foles first to see if there was a spark, unless he's so bad he's not playable- which is highly unlikely given they kept him around. Then again, I guess there's a reason the person who made that decision is now out of a job lol. 

As for Ryan, yeah dude's been gimpy all year. 

My post was tongue in cheek, that is the rhetoric used each time Ryan was benched (or injured)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

With Hurts out for my playoff game do I risk it on BDN or do I start Purdy?

Chargers defense has been stingy the last two weeks and may even get Bosa back. Unless Purdy is going vs a good defense I’d probably stay away from starting the Colts revolving chaos door. 

21 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Haven't you heard, Hurts is only a product of his surrounded cast. Why not start Minshew? 

Serious note, you have no good options if Purdy was your original backup since made the 49ers Starter. GL

On 12/21/2022 at 1:26 PM, Ray Reed said:

This is my #1 concern with this injury as well. Got the #1 seed and had a bye last week riding Hurts and Jefferson, now I'm short a QB and my best option on the waiver wire might just be Brock Purdy. Oof.

• Like 1