Week 16 Gameday Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

8 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

I’m getting to the point where if the Chargers find a way to f this up (in regards to making/missing the playoffs) even I’ll be impressed. 

youll get in. the other teams in the hunt are basically done. the one thing that sucks is if you make the playoffs, it makes it harder to fire your coach and make room for sean payton

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, malak1 said:

The Packers really didn’t look that great. Tua basically handed them that win on a silver platter. Credit where it’s due though, winning is winning.

Nothing about the Packers scares me at all. But however, in typical Vikings fashion, i totally expect next weeks game to be a good one.

Just now, 49ers Finest said:

youll get in. the other teams in the hunt are basically done. the one thing that sucks is if you make the playoffs, it makes it harder to fire your coach and make room for sean payton

I’m at the point where I’m indifferent about keeping Staley. I’m not overly impressed with him but the team has at least been resilient and fights hard. Plus the defense has started to look better. 

Joe Lombardi though? Dude needs to go. He makes Lynn and McCoy look like offensive masterminds. Worst OC I’ve ever seen on the chargers. 

2 minutes ago, 49ers Finest said:

Payton was likely never going to happen for the chargers.  Can't see spanos paying that kind of money to a coach and a first round pick to boot