Random NFL Tidbits

Forge

It’s more expensive than what DirecTv was charging. I personally have paid for it and will continue to pay for it. I pay for the comfortability of knowing that the link I click for that game will work. 25 a Sunday is not bad. 

YouTubeTV during march madness has this really cool multi viewing thing so I hope they have that with the Sunday ticket as well. If we can have more then 1 login at a time then it will be a massive win

18 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

It’s more expensive than what DirecTv was charging. I personally have paid for it and will continue to pay for it. I pay for the comfortability of knowing that the link I click for that game will work. 25 a Sunday is not bad. 

YouTubeTV during march madness has this really cool multi viewing thing so I hope they have that with the Sunday ticket as well. If we can have more then 1 login at a time then it will be a massive win

They tested multi view during March Madness to work out the bugs for Sunday ticket.

I have youtube TV, and 3 monitors in my office.  I have streamed the Fox and CBS games, along with the RedZone channel at the same time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

TampaBayBuccaneersOld.0.0.jpg

I really hope they have a college student discount like direct tv did. Only had to pay $99 a year.

Also curious to see if my in family accounts would also get access. If so I may have to shuffle family members around

Edited by drew39k
More info

On 4/11/2023 at 7:40 AM, downundermike said:

Yep, that is $ 249.00 / 18 weeks = $ 13.83 per week.

If you go out to watch your team at a Sports Bar, 4 beers would cost you double that.

See I wish they would sell to you in this form. Because 249 still looks like a lot. But when you Math in a per week basis it become super cheap… 

• Like 1

On 4/11/2023 at 11:53 AM, agarcia34 said:

Honestly from my experience and when I use to buy it online stuff never worked. Always had major issues. Specially the buffering haven’t used it in years though. Even Amazon prime streams are choppy some times even with wifi. 

• 2 weeks later...

Dexter Lawrence, Leonard Williams, Daron Payne, Jonathan Allen, Fletcher Cox, Jalen Carter, Jordan Davis, Mazi Smith, A'Shawn Robinson.

I feel confident in saying there has never been more interior DL talent in one division than there is in the NFC East this year.

• Like 1

He’s not an nfl player anymore so it doesn’t fit nfl news so much but Henry Ruggs waived his preliminary hearing and will plead guilty and looks to serve 3-10 years. 

13 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Jackson Mahomes arrested for aggravated sexual battery in Overland Park, Kansas.

What a shame.

Yeah, I heard about this back when it happened - what an idiot.