Week 17 Gameday Thread (New Years Day Edition) - Green Bay Packers (7-8-0) vs Minnesota (12-3-0)

Striker

1 hour ago, vegas492 said:

Look at you, being all logical and going off of what you've seen this year to predict who will play in that scenario.

I mean it, you are adoreable!

We both know it'll be Newman, cuz, you know.....Hanson played and it took them a long time to figure out that Newman couldn't cut it.

I still don't understand why Hanson was even on the roster, let alone actually playing in games.  I mean, Joe insisted he was going to be good FFS, so that right there tells you Hanson was going to suck.

• Like 1

If we sneak into the playoffs and win the Super Bowl despite losing to the Vikings in week 1 which should have doomed our Super Bowl prospects since no team that lost to Cousins has ever reached the Super Bowl this Packers team will be talked about for a long time.

1 hour ago, pf9 said:

We'd be eclipsing the 2011 Giants for worst regular season winning percentage and most regular season losses by a Super Bowl champion, a team that coincidentally beat us in the playoffs that year.

............But as an aside, I don't think the Lions 4-0 preseason followed by an 0-16 regular season, will ever be equalled in the NFL.

Just being honest I'll be shocked if we win Sunday. Min is the better team and they're very healthy. The star's are aligning for them to make a deep playoff run. This could very well be their year. They're a good road team, the only way we win is to keep that Vikes offense off the field. We better be able to run the ball which will be hard against that front.

1 minute ago, pf9 said:

Just an FYI, if we make the playoffs and somehow we run into the 49ers again, under no circumstances should Rodgers be allowed to play in the game. He can't be trusted.

You're not making the playoffs bud don't worry your silly little head