Week 17 Gameday Thread (New Years Day Edition) - Green Bay Packers (7-8-0) vs Minnesota (12-3-0)

Striker

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

7 pages and no Vikings cheerleader gif?

Vikings 100

Packers -10 (yes, negative ten)

I have no idea what the score will be, but I do know this. The Vikings season will end in glorious fashion and massive disappointment for the fanbase. 

See the source image

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Guy said:

I have no idea what the score will be, but I do know this. The Vikings season will end in glorious fashion and massive disappointment for the fanbase. 

See the source image

Recently, our fanbases know this all too well. It has to be harder for your squad though, being the clearly superior team this past decade besides 2017.

12 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Recently, our fanbases know this all too well. It has to be harder for your squad though, being the clearly superior team this past decade besides 2017.

It will all be worth it if we trade Rodgers this off season. 

By the way, I do enjoy the good-natured banter you bring here. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 3

On 12/26/2022 at 9:29 AM, Pugger said:

Winning this game is going to be one tall task but isn't Cousins good for at least one INT a game?

You know you can look this stuff up, right? Cousins is kind of having a good season and he has never been a 16-17+ interceptions a season kind of QB. 

5 hours ago, Refugee said:

12 suggesting we might see a return of 69 this week. Let the healing waters of the Fox river flow. 

Healing waters and Fox River do not go together.

I've pulled many a walleye out of there with tumors growing on their skin.  Big tumors.

If Bakh is bathing there to recover, he could come out of it looking like Swamp Thing.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I've pulled many a walleye out of there with tumors growing on their skin.  Big tumors.

If Bakh is bathing there to recover, he could come out of it looking like Swamp Thing.  

Imagine how tough he would be if he survived though. 

3 hours ago, vegas492 said:

It might be tough on his modeling career but I’ll take it on Sundays. 

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 1

On 12/27/2022 at 1:17 PM, pf9 said:

If we do somehow lose this game there's no chance LaFleur will be our coach next season.

You can't be serious with this can you. 3 x 13 win seasons and the team trending in the right direction and you think the Pack FO is going to make a stupid decision like firing MLF if we don't win out.

Your take is wrong, if the Pack lose MLF is back no problem. Win or lose he's back. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

Packers likely to have their preferred starting 5 on the OL for Sunday, which would be big. Nixon would be nice to have but isn't essential for Sunday. Packers absolutely  need Watson to play though. 

There's no way he'll play with a hip injury if he wasn't even able to finish the game and was ruled "out" rather than questionable at halftime