MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

You think - to quote an owner - they're going to let the inmates run the asylum?

In this. Yes. 

I hate to inject myself but when I went down on a field for 20 minutes, the refs wanted the game to continue. The other team let us score to go up 1 then both teams took a knee for the rest of the game. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

They should just void the game both these teams just play 16 this year.

As simple a solution as this seems, that would still impact the standings. A tie or it being stricken from the record still changes who holds the #1 seed. I know this doesn't matter compared to what's happening right now, but that's why this is not so simple.

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

Based on the tweet? It didn’t say that was the reason. I think it’s just causing unnecessary speculation. 

There is a tweet saying that was the reason. I don't think anybody can say what it means. People just need to let things play out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

They should just void the game both these teams just play 16 this year.

I agree, but you think these fanbases won't be pissed they were "robbed of a chance" at the #1 seed?

God! Why am I like this. This country has KILLED my sense of optimism and thoughts that peopel can be good.

2 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Based on the tweet? It didn’t say that was the reason. I think it’s just causing unnecessary speculation. 

The broadcast literally reported it... Pitt aint that far from Cinci so it's likely the family did make it to this game.