MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Thank God the Bills themselves said "**** it, this game is over."

Wonder how the NFL tries to spin this that the league called this game as opposed to the Bills doing the bravest thing I've ever seen on an NFL field.

Sean, the coaching staff and these players deserve so so much credit for this. Same with Zac Taylor and the Bengals for not breaking ranks at all and supporting them.

• Like 5

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Sean, the coaching staff and these players deserve so so much credit for this. Same with Zac Taylor and the Bengals for not breaking ranks at all and supporting them.

Over the next 2 weeks we'll progressively find out that the NFL wanted more and more transparently evil **** and had to be talked into this.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Thank God the Bills themselves said "**** it, this game is over."

Wonder how the NFL tries to spin this that the league called this game as opposed to the Bills doing the bravest thing I've ever seen on an NFL field.

I reallly respect Zac Taylor for going back over to McDermott and talking him through it. Can’t say that enough.

I’m damn proud of my Bills team for how they said they aren’t playing tonight. 

• Like 5

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

I imagine the NFL is putting together a statement before officially cancelling/postponing.

They had to look at what’s the next steps before saying what tonight’s decision is. The fact that they didn’t right away say the game was suspended and made the coaches talk it out is the disturbing part. 

Just now, warfelg said:

Anyone who is intubated is in the ICU in “critical condition”. But he made it to the hospital alive…and that is huge. And anyone who has ever worked in an ICU knows that not everyone that is intubated is upon death. Definitely not in the clear, but I’m at least hopeful he survives this. 

• Like 6