Week 17 Gameday Discussion

iknowcool

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm reserving judgement until next year regarding his on the field performance (I feel like it's tough to expect him to come out and beast it after almost two years off) but browns fans better hope it looks better next year

He looked better coming off a torn ACL. Hasn't he been practicing with them for over 2 months too?

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm reserving judgement until next year regarding his on the field performance (I feel like it's tough to expect him to come out and beast it after almost two years off) but browns fans better hope it looks better next year

For sure.

And I think part of the problem is Stefanski and the coaching staff trying to find a balance between what our offense has been successful at with trying to find what Watson is comfortable with. Kind of hard to do that so late in the season.

He's shown flashes of what made him so good in the past, but no doubt he needs to get better.

• Like 1

Just now, seminoles1 said:

He looked better coming off a torn ACL. Hasn't he been practicing with them for over 2 months too?

He was allowed to practice before he came back, but I imagine he still wasn't getting first team reps, so the impact there was likely negligible. He's been a full participant for probably a month? You'd like to see better, but I never expected that much this year