Week 17 Gameday Discussion

iknowcool

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's fun to watch, but 100% concerned about long term viability. Don't think that he will continue this type of play in the future, just don't think he has much of a choice right now

Ideal for Chicago is being able to trade down from there pick ( top 2) to like 4-6 adding a 2nd and future pick.  Get an OL at that spot and add other pieces for the offense via FA.  Chark, Jacobi Meyers at WR would be options

I know the defense is rough, but getting pieces around Fields I think trumps adding to the D

Edited by squire12
  • Like 2

Just now, Dodo said:

Watson looked slow as hell there

I'm reserving judgement until next year regarding his on the field performance (I feel like it's tough to expect him to come out and beast it after almost two years off) but browns fans better hope it looks better next year

• Like 2

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

If he does it would be his own record he breaks, I don't think he'll break it though.

He's got the QB single-game record but I meant overall.  AP's 287 or whatever it was. A QB breaking that would be insane.  I don't think he will either but 105 is a good start and they will probably need him to keep running to keep pace with Detroit.

• Like 1