Week 18 Gameday Thread (Win And In Edition) - Green Bay Packers (8-8-0) vs. Detroit Lions (8-8-0)

Striker

Just now, chefj85 said:

Hes not the only reason we lost.

defense did nothing to win the game.

oline sucked ***.

dropped balls by wr’s

fumble by jones

yeah, rodgers wasnt good. But nobody really delivered a winning effort today

He's not the only reason, but he's also the $150M man. 

• Like 1

Pick 15 aint too bad tbh for how this turned out. Good run, if Rodgers retires ill still remember the good times homie. Cobb/Rodgers walking off the field was sad to see no matter how you view the man this could be their last game. Future is bright for a lot of this rookie class imo, put together another one next year and we'll be back to form with Rodgers or Love. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Don't know why you have such a hard-on for me tonight, maybe you should take a cold shower.  

I cheer for my team.  And I don't give up.  You would rather be negative all throughout the game and then try to send your negative energy my way for cheering for my team.  Twice you have questioned my intelligence, while never having displayed any yourself. Congrats, your favorite team lost, like you have seemed to want since the second quarter of the game.

In reality neither type of fan has any impact on the team’s performance.

1 minute ago, Howler said:

We had 1 FG go off the bar. We had two drives shortcircuited by a key drop and a fumble. That's probably another 6 at minimum. 

The one guy should have picked him three times this game. We kicked 3 FG, rather than TDs. You let a team hang around and this is what happens. They hung around because out billion-dollar QB didn't get us in the endzone in the first half once, when it could have bene 2 or 3. 

7 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Time for the buzzards to feast... Not that they haven't already... I guess that's why this place has become a desert... I was really hopeful, but it is what it is... Take care folks. see ya next year

Had fun with you man!  Take a few weeks and we will be all in draft scout mode.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Ohhhhh, @Packerraymond will this get him permabanned?

Does it help if I say I am super scared of his threat because I am super scared. Might need counseling.

Webby could be held liable.

Better ban him forever.

What threat did i make? I invited you to come see me and talk your ahit in person, which you wont do. 

your opinion isnt even worthwhile for me to wipe my *** with

3 minutes ago, St Vince said:

This is what I was concerned about. I knew a Detroit team with nothing to play for was going to be a more dangerous team.

They really weren't doing anything out of the ordinary. The Packers just did exactly what they did at Detroit earlier this season. Sloppy, chippy football. Terrible turnovers.

It's hard to be too mad .. this is how the team played for the majority of the season.  It figures we would stink it up when it matters the most.

Time to move on from #12 .. it will just be more of the same if he comes back.  Tonight wasn't all his fault by any means, but when you pay a guy 50 mil per he's got to play out his arse, and he hasn't been able to do that in huge games.  Maybe we can get lucky and he will ask to be traded .. get a few picks and build around Love.

If it's a complete disaster next year then everyone gets ****e canned!