Las Vegas Stidhams V. The Kansas City Mahomies - SEASON FANALE!!!!!

Totty

There’s already Chiefs fans cheering that they will be hosting the AFC championship. Could you guys please unleash hells fury on them. I hope Maxx makes Mahomes life a living nightmare tomorrow. They’ve looked beatable and pulled out wins for weeks against teams I would consider less talented than you guys. Give them an old fashioned a** kicking. 

Edited by BillSabre
X
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

There’s already Chiefs fans cheering that they will be hosting the AFC championship. Could you guys please unleash hells fury on them. I hope Maxx makes Mahomes life a living nightmare tomorrow. They’ve looked beatable and pulled out wins for weeks against teams I would consider less talented than you guys. Give them an old fashioned a** kicking. 

you got it wink GIF

I want to lose but the upside of winning would be if KC loses and Mahomes has a bad enough game (like 1 TD 2 INTs), we could definitely knock him off the MVP #1 slot in favor of Allen, Burrow, or Hurts. 

I'd rather have the better draft position, but would be a nice consolation prize. 

15 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I want to lose but the upside of winning would be if KC loses and Mahomes has a bad enough game (like 1 TD 2 INTs), we could definitely knock him off the MVP #1 slot in favor of Allen, Burrow, or Hurts. 

I'd rather have the better draft position, but would be a nice consolation prize. 

Then maybe you should change your name to BayChief and leave the real Raider supporters here who want to disembowel KC🧐

(only joking man 😄)

I hope Stidham balls out and carves up the Chiefs. Defense will probably blow another lead, but hopefully we see our QBoTF and can cross that off our needs list so we can focus on D and OL. With the resources we have this off-season we can really stack the roster a bit if we have a QB in place. 

Also feels like McDaniels kind of has something to prove that it was more Carr was the issue than him. Last week was eye opening. Do it again and it would just further prove his point.

Raiders couldn’t cover Kelce when they had healthy LBs. Cant imagine what he’s gonna do against some back ups