2022 Super Wildcard Weekend: (4) Buccaneers vs (5) Cowboys

NYRaider

Who wins  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Buccaneers
    • Cowboys

The Bucs would not even be in the playoffs this year if not for the insistence of the Cowboys to remain in the NFC East.

If the Cowboys were in the NFC South instead of the Panthers, they would have the division title with a 12-5 record, and the Bucs would have finished 1 game behind Seattle for the final wild card spot in the NFC.

I think Bucs win... Prescott turns it over late. Bucs come from behind. Cowboys just can't run the ball anymore with the retooled offensive line. Not even sure why the Bucs aren't favored. Do they have a lot of injuries on defense? 

Purdy versus Brady NFC CG is the most likely outcome.

Cowboys will lose. The Bucs have a losing record still won the division and host a playoff game against a team with a better record but didn’t win its division bc it was tougher. We’ve seen this picture before and we know the home team with the losing record won.

The Cowboys are frauds. I don’t trust them. I’ll believe they can make some serious noise IF they make it to the NFCCG which they haven’t been to in over 25yrs.

Now I don’t trust the Bucs but I think Brady will find a way to win this game then lose in the divisional round.

I see this game being low scoring with Dak making the crucial turnover(s) that will cost the Cowboys the game when it’s all said and done. Plus I think McCarthy bad decisions/clock management will strike up again and hurt the Cowboys as well.