Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

I think Bergeron is a good pick for the range given the Raiders issues at G and RT. Might not be great right away, but I think he's a right away guard and potential starter at RT. I think he's actually a good guard.

In this mock we signed Isaiah Wynn, Trai Turner, and Nate Davis. He could potentially start over Turner as a rookie but also just gives us versatility on the OL.

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

In this mock we signed Isaiah Wynn, Trai Turner, and Nate Davis. He could potentially start over Turner as a rookie but also just gives us versatility on the OL.

Lot of injury risk, but high upside smart to get a young good versatile prospect to be ready. Kinda like GB with Zach Tom last year.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Jets have Carr on his traded Raiders deal too so it makes a lot more sense here than irl.

This, plus the last couple days with the entire roster trying to convince rodgers to come to new york, they are all out on Wilson, so need a backup the players don't hate

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This, plus the last couple days with the entire roster trying to convince rodgers to come to new york, they are all out on Wilson, so need a backup the players don't hate

The Jets are a good landing spot for Hooker both IRL (if they get Rodgers) and in this mock. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The Jets are a good landing spot for Hooker both IRL (if they get Rodgers) and in this mock. 

unfortunately, if they get rodgers, they arent gonna have the cash to do what I've been able to accomplish, so they are gonna have to use the picks on players that will actually play

35 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Lot of injury risk, but high upside smart to get a young good versatile prospect to be ready. Kinda like GB with Zach Tom last year.

After seeing guys like Lester Cotton and Alex Barrs start / play for us last year, I think OL depth is definitely worth it.

• Like 1