2022 Divisional Round: NFC 6) New York Giants @ 1) Philadelphia Eagles

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Giants
    • Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/22/2023 at 01:15 AM

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

iTs So HaRd To BeAt A tEaM 3 tImEs!!!

NFCGG our place. Let’s go!!!!!!!

Sweeping teams are now 16-9 in the playoffs against teams they were 2-0 against in the regular season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Just before the game:

Now:

*facepalm* Uhhh where is the contradiction? I knew someone was going to confused about this. 

It’s very simple. I thought the Giants would be more competitive. That doesn’t mean they’re on the same level as Dallas or the 49ers. I’m simply saying that they’re fortunate to play a team like the Giants whereas Dallas and San Fran have a much bigger challenge against each other. 

Why does this even need to be explained?

1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

Despite the absolute mollywhopping that has occurred tonight, the Giants are going to be a problem in the next couple years. Daboll is already one of the best coaches in the NFC and their roster surely can't get less talented.

I don’t think there’s anything the giants can do to not be the 3rd best team in their division next  year 

I understand the excitement and reasoning behind their new found confidence. However I'm not sure which fan base got more pumped up off WC weekend? 

Giants fans beating the 30th ranked Defense with a negative point differentialon on the season?

Or

Cowboy fans beating a Division winner with a below .500 record and the 25th ranked offense?

Curious if Dallas has that type of success tomorrow night vs a Top 5 offense and Top 5 Defense instead? Giants answered that question already. Thier turn.

19 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

I don’t think there’s anything the giants can do to not be the 3rd best team in their division next  year 

Giants also won a ton of close games and had some luck playing the AFCS this year. To be fair, every NFCE team had that advantage this season too 

I was saying earlier in the season that the Giants were likely to make the playoffs, and once you're in anything can happen. But next season is likely to be a regression for them (as well as the Vikings) barring a major talent infusion in the offseason. Both teams were very lucky in one-score games. Vikings ultimately went 11-1, Giants i think were 8-4-1 in one-score games

Edited by 49ersfan

14 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I understand the excitement and reasoning behind their new found confidence. However I'm not sure which fan base got more pumped up off WC weekend? 

Giants fans beating the 30th ranked Defense with a negative point differentialon on the season?

Or

Cowboy fans beating a Division winner with a below .500 record and the 25th ranked offense?

Curious if Dallas has that type of success tomorrow night vs a Top 5 offense and Top 5 Defense instead? Giants answered that question already. Thier turn.

I think Dallas will do fine tomorrow. I'm not picking them to win, but I think it'll be very close and I wouldn't at all be surprised if they beat the niners by a touchdown 

• Like 1