Bucs officially fire Byron Leftwich

TecmoSuperJoe

Dude missed his window of getting hired by a terrible nfl team last year so he could get fired and disappear to Thailand a couple years. Now he’s gonna have to make a name for himself again in a stacked system like usual 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Seems a bit like a scapegoat.

Woops, thought this was the Joe Lombardi thread lol. 

Funnily enough, my comments still apply here. Yeah, he's definitely a bit of a scapegoat, but he was still really bad. Bowles is just not a good head coach; that whole staff should be fired. 

Edited by minutemancl
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Seems a bit like a scapegoat.

I would say so based on what I saw. Only a few games worth, but  why not try an OC with this team next year and see how it goes.  Thats the life of a coach though, just move on, maybe he can go to the Steelers if they fire canada ;)

15 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Dude missed his window of getting hired by a terrible nfl team last year so he could get fired and disappear to Thailand a couple years. Now he’s gonna have to make a name for himself again in a stacked system like usual 

Thailand...Sounds good. Had the chance to take Barrett Robbins through TJ had I been on speed dial with some coworkers as I'm always down to monger around. TJ and I would have made sure he'd been back in time to not miss meetings/practice for the Super Bowl as I'm a Raider fan too. I did have the opportunity to 'remove' Lomas Brown had I felt so 'inclined' but he's a good dude and I wanted a fair match up. lol  Oh and it's 'only a game' but...Karma got us Raiders on Gruden trade. I think KARMA gets us again as I think 'we think' Brady will sign but he'll pull out for what happened a few years ago with us not signing him. Karma is a beeyotchhh

SF get Tommy Boy and Raiders roll with Stidham.

• Like 1