Who wins?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Chiefs
    • America
    • Carl Cheffers… please not Cheffers

2 minutes ago, Duluther said:

? Wtf was he supposed to do? He hardly put intentional force into Pat; that’s just how momentum for a person his size is going to work.

The only alternative would be to sow down well ahead of time which would mean he would have no opportunity to contain Mahomes at all had Pat decided to stay in bounds for extra yards.

rules shouldn't be written to let the ref guess on the intent of the potential offender

we have some of those already and they're some of the worst

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Duluther said:

? Wtf was he supposed to do? He hardly put intentional force into Pat; that’s just how momentum for a person his size is going to work.

The only alternative would be to sow down well ahead of time which would mean he would have no opportunity to contain Mahomes at all had Pat decided to stay in bounds for extra yards.

Mahomes wouldn't have ran much further. There was only 8 seconds left.

4 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

It was definitely a late hit. I still wouldn’t have called that in that moment. It wasn’t egregious enough to make that call, to me. But it was the “right” call. 

If it was the right call then it doesn't/ shouldn't matter when in the game it happens.  

Just now, Duluther said:

Not hit him. He was going out. I hate the Chiefs. I lost $$ on this game because of this. I’m not happy, but I’m not surprised it was called. The NFL is pussified now. You can’t do that.

And yeah, I think it was a bad call, even if it was the “right” call. Like in the NBA, on the final shot, you’re gonna let them play a little more. This should have been one of those cases, but the NFL and the refs are ridiculous. Ossai has to be smarter. 

8 minutes ago, Duluther said:

LA vs NO

LA throughout last playoffs

This game for the Reid Bowl

This is so ****ty for fans. Just let teams play without the heavy hand for ratings, gambling, and opening up markets.

???? There were a ton of missed calls for the saints. They got beat with an early lead and early TOs. They didn’t want the smoke.