Who wins?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Chiefs
    • America
    • Carl Cheffers… please not Cheffers

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

So just don't chase as a defender if they're headed towards the sidelines? The fact that so many people are in favor of that call just shows how much the NFL has brainwashed it's fans into craving offense. The guy has every right to bust his *** and keep the Chiefs out of FG range,and if he makes contact with Mahomes as he's trying to stop, it shouldn't be a penalty.

Mahomes was literally already out of bounds. He literally couldn't have done anything to get back in bounds. Every QB that scrambles out of bounds gets that besides maybe Cam Newton

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Are there people that actually think thats holding?

On the Guard? Clear as day. Tougher call on Brown because the refs aren't very consistent in how they call holding. OTs usually get away with that, but the refs call it every now and then.

2 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

The present is what matters. The future is what matters.

I’m looking forward to the next decade. Are you?

Yes. We literally just started our rebuild and found our Franchise QB and went 9-8 and are two years away from getting off our one bad contract. What a terrible place to be!

3 minutes ago, Duluther said:

Oh please tell me you want to state on record that ghe Rams didn’t get a pass vs the Saints.

DxuclVQVAAAzW4r.jpg:large

not to mention Brees 4th down conversion  shouldn’t have counted because he of his false start. He sinks his hips causing brokers to come thru. You can’t do that. The Aínts had plenty of calls go their way. Ball don’t lie. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

So just don't chase as a defender if they're headed towards the sidelines? The fact that so many people are in favor of that call just shows how much the NFL has brainwashed it's fans into craving offense. The guy has every right to bust his *** and keep the Chiefs out of FG range,and if he makes contact with Mahomes as he's trying to stop, it shouldn't be a penalty.

I agree. I hate the rules. They are ridiculous. But I feel like every single NFL ref would have called that. They’re awful at their jobs and feel the need to interject any time they can. And I’m sure Goddell has these morons brainwashed into making these calls that are on QBs every time. 

2 minutes ago, Malik said:

Mahomes was literally already out of bounds. He literally couldn't have done anything to get back in bounds. Every QB that scrambles out of bounds gets that besides maybe Cam Newton

Exactly just let him go if you see he  is going out of bounds but people  gotta complain about and find something to blame when a team loses.

Edited by Ninersfan1984

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

On the Guard? Clear as day. Tougher call on Brown because the refs aren't very consistent in how they call holding. OTs usually get away with that, but the refs call it every now and then.

Blocking notes:

(1) When a defensive player is held by an offensive player during the following situations, offensive holding will not be called:

(i) if, during a defensive charge, a defensive player uses a “rip” technique that puts an offensive player in a position that would normally be holding.

Exception: Holding will be called if the defender’s feet are taken away from him by the offensive player’s action

Source