What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

1 minute ago, Rockice_8 said:

Good if that's true.  Come play on our terms or don't come at all.

You're misinterpreting the tweet, it definitely doesn't seem like WE are the ones placing the ultimatum on HIM.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

You're misinterpreting the tweet, it definitely doesn't seem like WE are the ones placing the ultimatum on HIM.

I read it fine.  He wants to be babied like he was in GB and we are saying no.  Could be practice reps, could be roster say who knows what he wants.  Whatever it is we are treating him like everyone else it seems which is a good thing.  At this point don't care one bit if he comes or not.  Much rather keep the organization integrity intact then grovel to him.

Edited by Rockice_8

2 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

I read it fine.  He wants to be babied like he was in GB and we are saying no.  Could be practice reps, could be roster say who knows what he wants.  Whatever it is we are treating him like everyone else it seems which is a good thing.  At this point don't care one bit if he comes or not.  Much rather keep the organization integrity intact then grovel to him.

We didn't come all this way just for us to balk at the 11th hour over stuff like this. Maybe you're not too good at reading between the lines, but we've already taken steps in that direction by negotiating with Lazard and Cobb.

But you keep being delusional thinking he doesn't have us by the balls right now (and that's Aaron specifically, not the Packers).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Integrity? They'd change the franchise name to the New York Packers if Rodgers wanted them to.

• Like 2

Just now, notthatbluestuff said:

Integrity? They'd change the franchise name to the New York Packers if Rodgers wanted them to.

I love how he comes away from that tweet with the impression that we are telling him no on anything. Lol.

• Like 2