What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

21 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

So Stafford fetched:

2x 1sts

3rd

Goff

If GB is looking for similar return, they might settle for 1x 1st outright, a conditional 1st for Rodgers playing in 2024, and a player

I hope your right but the more this drags on the more I think Packer fans are going to be disappointed with the return.... Just have a bad feeling. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I hope your right but the more this drags on the more I think Packer fans are going to be disappointed with the return.... Just have a bad feeling. 

Stafford was 33 when he was traded.

Rodgers is 39.

GB is NOT getting the Stafford haul.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Stafford was 33 when he was traded.

Rodgers is 39.

GB is NOT getting the Stafford haul.

Hey my initial estimate was one 1st and another conditional 1st/2nd depending on performance with maybe some other picks/players as throw aways... I never thought the Stafford haul was even a possibility. 

• Like 1

I have to think it’s pretty much Rodgers for a FRP as 90% of the trade. They are probably talking about some 2nd/3rd round picks for the packers, maybe some non star player like a WR going to the packers, and maybe a packer vet or 2 going along with Rodgers to the Jets. 

1 minute ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Watching the Pat McAfee show. Aaron is next level annoying. He’s so damn whiny and passive aggressive.

He'd be a lot more likeable if he just said how he felt instead of going on for days about why he's entitled to feel how he wants.

For the love of god.