Raiders to release QB Derek Carr

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Bottom line on this discussion, it's all moot if Carr elevated his game the way he was expected.

Yeah! 

Carr should have done that thing he was expected to do. You know, that thing Aaron Rodgers did all the time with Adams and his offensive guru HC. That 5k yard thing everyone expected for no reason. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ty21 said:

There goes my scapegoat. Watch him as he goes 

I give half of our fan base 7-10 games with another QB before they start hating the next guy with personal levels of vitriol for not putting up Madden level stats with scrubs around him and no defense. 

I'm totally here for the imminent "Josh McDaniels is going to have Caleb Williams throwing for 6k and 65 TDs as a rookie" takes. 

52 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Man I was hoping for some epic FU we got the money type stuff. Raiders organization let me down today.

I asked about it in our sub- how much it would impact us if we kept him just to call his bluff. Apparently a lot. 

Still laughable we got nothing for him though. Houston got a fortune for a..um..Mr. Just Happy to See You.