Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

@Tk3 @Daboyle @RuskieTitan @ravens5520 @JoshstraDaymus

@Scoundrel @RTTRUTH @Glen @bcb1213 @LAOJoe

@TL-TwoWinsAway @Pickle Rick @swoosh @Scalamania  @Kingram

@EaglesPeteC @The Orca @RandyMossIsBoss @SirA1 @El Ramster

The draft thread is open!

As usual, feel free to take picks early if you're OTC, but timeslots won't be enforced until Monday. Please double check everything, but especially your roster & any picks you traded for any errors I may have made!

Hopefully we'll have another smooth draft this year. Reminder for vets and information for new people:

• Your time slot is 45 minutes, but it should be the same time each day except for traded picks.
  • If you are unable to make your pick on time, you can always send me a Big Board and I'll make the pick for you if able.
  • Tagging the person after you is encouraged to ensure a smooth draft.
  • Missing your pick allows others to pick before you. On the third day after a missed pick, your pick is auto-drafted using last season's draft as a Big Board. Obviously, you should make any picks as soon as possible.
  • Rounds 11 and higher you draft two players instead of just one.
  • The draft thread is ONLY for placing picks (although you may explain your selection in the post you select them if you wish). Please be as clear as possible who you are drafting, and which position you want them at if you're drafting them as a different position than is listed in the Remaining Players list.
  • Trades still go in this thread.
  • Remaining Players list is just a reminder - you can draft players who aren't on the list (so long as they are active in the NFL). Let me know via PM if the list is missing a notable player.
  • Incoming rookies are NOT eligible this draft as it is a Winter season.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

• Like 4