Official 2023 Combine Thread

goldfishwars

10 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

So like... Can Kuntz actually play? 6'7" with 34 inch arms... That's a hell of a catch radius.

Yes he can, was on Penn State before he transferred, I believe he was hurt most of this last season, if not he would be talked about a lot more than he has been.

18 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Hasn’t been impressive. Same ball speed at 59mph as Bennett too

Yeah I saw that mph thing, haven't they just started that.  Would be curious what other top QBs would get with that.  

Levis though, if just looking at his upper body shot of the throw looks decent, but there is something off with his lower body in terms of the look and his footwork.  I was disappointed with his deep ball passes in the field workout.  My guess is Anthony Richardson out performs him in terms of arm talent in the field drills.  

Just now, rob_shadows said:

Shockingly (to me anyway) Bennett actually looks like the best thrower in this group, looks much more accurate than Levis and his arm looks just as strong.

Agreed. I struggle to even put Levis in my top 5 QB's at this point.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

Gotcha. And this is a weird WR class to gage. A lot of guys seem like they could be the first or fifth guys off the board.

Johnston was always going to be a combine monster imo. Best part about the combine is it doesn’t force you to beat man coverage 

• Like 2