Harris/Rales group has officially submitted a bid for the Commanders

NYRaider

It's crazy just a few years ago there were rumors Peyton and Eli would buy a team when they retired and made just a touch more doing whatever post-football. Now teams are worth like 5,000,000,000 more lol. Can't catch up.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Neither of them are good options. The fans literally "voted" and their top option by a WIDE margin got completely ignored. 

I'll never call myself a Commanders fan. 

And if they’re really going with Howell, the RedWolves name gets even more perfect.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Go back to The Washington Football Team...It was pretty funny when I first heard it but it really grew on me and I like it much better than Commanders 

DC Football Club or DCFC

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Whoever the new owner is needs to rebrand the team. The Commanders and their uniforms are so...meh...

IIRC you have to wait at least 5 years to rebrand again. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

IIRC you have to wait at least 5 years to rebrand again. 

Everything I have seen is that is for uniforms. And even then the commissioner has oversight to "extenuating circumstances". I think the sale of a franchise could be a circumstance where name and team colors/uniforms get changed. 

• Like 1