2023 Commanders OTAs, Minicamp & Training Camp

turtle28

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

I saw it on Twitter. Didn't say who

They said he got on Jahan today for not turning a jet sweep up quick. Jahan when asked said he appreciates his coach showing he cares enough to try to improve and coach his game to be his best so that’s pretty awesome. For the personalities of that position we have two really awesome people who are both really exciting players at the WR position and that group is really dynamic with the way I believe EB will use Samuel and Gibson this year. If Cole Turner develops like I expect with a healthy Logan this group could be alot of fun.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

They said he got on Jahan today for not turning a jet sweep up quick. Jahan when asked said he appreciates his coach showing he cares enough to try to improve and coach his game to be his best so that’s pretty awesome. For the personalities of that position we have two really awesome people who are both really exciting players at the WR position and that group is really dynamic with the way I believe EB will use Samuel and Gibson this year. If Cole Turner develops like I expect with a healthy Logan this group could be alot of fun.

I wonder how long it will be before the players star to sour on EB's approach?

35 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I'd say one press conference where Ron doesn't hold his staff accountable and throws the players under the bus. One thing Ron has proven is that his staff accountability talk was all BS.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I think it was a great thing that Ron has had a few years to pick his type of players that want this type of coaching. Of course there will be those moments but I think one thing that is a reason I’ve been high on a ton of the guys they bring in is their attitude

5 hours ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

Just saw Cam Dantzler signed with the Bills. When did we cut him?

Last week. Keim was talking about it and said he was complaining about not being a starter and didn’t show up to the voluntary OTAs because of it, so they cut him. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Last week. Keim was talking about it and said he was complaining about not being a starter and didn’t show up to the voluntary OTAs because of it, so they cut him. 

Damn, really? Good luck bro, don't let the door hit ya.

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Wow. Glad they avoided that headache. You gotta earn everything in life. If he was upset about not being a starter, he should have put in the work to earn it. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Lol.  Don’t let the door hit ya kid. 

On 6/8/2023 at 8:01 AM, lavar703 said:

But they're voluntary (*)

(*) just echoing the sentiments that I receive when I complain that other players don't come to voluntary workouts.