TABT - HuskieBear Edition

Ty21

3 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Except when you're kid is playing track. It sucks watching that regardless of how well they do. Lol

Lol. My oldest does track. For the 30 seconds or less he’s running it’s good. The rest is terrible though. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Mine hit his first one last year (11U)… the same game I told him we’d go to Oberweis if he did. He wasn’t even back to the dugout before it’s “ICE CREAM TIME BABYYYYYYYY!” 😂

BTW - 10000% worth it. Watching your kids succeed at sports is even better than succeeding at sports yourself. 

Oh do we miss oberweis. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Literally hours and I mean HOURS of sitting around for a 2 and a half minute performance.  Then waiting HOURS more for awards.  Yeah tons of fun

Did I mention the thousands of $ of investment too.  

Sorry man.

Put 'travel' in front of it and make it elite with special try outs and you can charge crazy amounts for youth team activities - mainly cheer, dance, baseball and hockey.

Daughter’s 8u softball team got smoked today but that didn’t stop them from chanting “My name is ***** and you know what do I got, I got a team that’s hotter than hot, Grand slams and home runs too, We’re gonna beat the whoopsies out of you” when they were down to the last two strikes and two outs and the most miserable batter on the team up lol. Their softball team knows three chants and they repeat them all game. I think I could revolutionize the sport by coming up with a few more chants more appropriate for the context of the game. Like a mournful one for when you’re getting smoked with 2 strikes and 2 outs. 

Also had a contradictory moment with the coach like I always have where I told my daughter to choke up the bat cause it’s bigger than she is and she went up to the plate and the coach ran up and changed her hands back and she struck out lol. 

• Like 1

At my daughters softball game, the other team’s coach called time to stop the game so he could put batting gloves on his daughter who forgot them and then she struck out. Love to see it 

8 hours ago, Bowler1215 said:

Summer bowling league started a couple weeks ago.  I'm a little below average as of now, but there's time to improve it.  I ended the winter league with a 177 ave.  I'm hoping to get to 185 or higher. 

I think I need the bumpers up. 

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

Would you rather acquire Pat Mahomes for nothing but your ding dong falls off, or not?

So the Bears get the best QB in the league AND my wife leaves me alone?

af835604-cade-4b88-8e59-ed186448cb8a_tex

52 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Tee ball is the WORST. 

I'm just glad to see other parents suffer there too. My kid is super willing to do whatever, she just will spin in circles and occasionally make a dirt-angel in the infield. Yesterday one girl wanted the tee up there but ALSO wanted me to toss her the ball underhanded... she cried when she couldn't have both. I looked at the mom and she just shrugged like she had already been broken. lol

• Like 1