Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

Just now, BayRaider said:

Duke was right… Levis is falling to the second. I said Levis was falling to the 2nd for 3 weeks straight.. but the last 3 days I fell for the Levis/#4 smoke.

Levis is not a 1st Round prospect. Mentally is an absolute nightmare. I’m not talking about knowledge like Richardson needs.. I’m talking about mental makeup. Levis panics hardcore under pressure. He panics hardcore going past the first read. He is a complete panickier. Also his accuracy is terrible, worse than Richardson. Stop looking at completion %. Levis might have a high completion % but he underthrows EVERY pass. Even 10 yard outs. He is the most inaccurate projected Top 2 Round QB I have seen in years. 

He has one hell of an agent to have gotten all that buzz going though 

Just now, Mr.UFO said:

The Lions reached, but got a good player. They now probably have the best LB trio in the NFL (which isn't hyperbole, since not many teams play a 4-3 D anymore).

The niners could put a skeleton as their third guy and it's going to be hard for the lions to come in over the duo of Warner and greenlaw 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Duke was right… Levis is falling to the second. I said Levis was falling to the 2nd for 3 weeks straight.. but the last 3 days I fell for the Levis/#4 smoke.

Levis is not a 1st Round prospect. Mentally is an absolute nightmare. I’m not talking about knowledge like Richardson needs.. I’m talking about mental makeup. Levis panics hardcore under pressure. He panics hardcore going past the first read. He is a complete panickier. Also his accuracy is terrible, worse than Richardson. Stop looking at completion %. Levis might have a high completion % but he underthrows EVERY pass. Even 10 yard outs. He is the most inaccurate projected Top 2 Round QB I have seen in years. 

Can't believe you fell for the Levis smoke.