1.13 - Lukas Van Ness [EDGE; Iowa]

CWood21

7 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I literally said not fast. He’s ******* quick though. Did you look at his 40, 20 and 10? They’re all elite. He’s quick AF for a guy that size.

His closing speed is really really good. He also has a lot of film of chasing down guys so I'm not concerned about his general speed either.

4 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Ridiculous!
Doing the same thing again and again and again and not seeing any success.

GB undervaluing offensive playmakers is just getting ridiculous. Game is getting fast and is tailored more towards offense. 

They can’t even put top 10 D with all these picks either. 

If its tailored towards offense that means its harder to play defense, so you need better players. Easier to be a wr, dont need as much skill.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

OK, so that is an exaggeration. Players develop and he is going to develop but he can catch, and he can run so I'll take the speed. Him and Watson on the field at the same time, we will be getting a lot of two deep so we can run the ball which helps Love tremendously. 

This honestly makes me think you didnt watch any of Hyatt. Wrs who can only run 9s have such a high bust rate, just pass. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

OK, so that is an exaggeration. Players develop and he is going to develop but he can catch, and he can run so I'll take the speed. Him and Watson on the field at the same time, we will be getting a lot of two deep so we can run the ball which helps Love tremendously. 

Edited by JBURGE

Just now, HighCalebR said:

If its tailored towards offense that means its harder to play defense, so you need better players. Easier to be a wr, dont need as much skill.

Dont agree with it. Except Pats, every other org that won SB had heavy influx of Skilled positions on Offense the last few years.

Our coach is not Bill. We have an O minded coach. Give him and QB playmakers. 

We had drafted enough players on D from past zillion years and you dont need 1st rd picks at every position on D.. You have to Balance the talent…