1.13 - Lukas Van Ness [EDGE; Iowa]

CWood21

Barry gets fired the first time the defense gives up 30 points or I am the **** out. 

Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, not eight but NINE ******* PLAYERS TAKEN IN THE FIRST ROUND.

And the offseason isn't over and neither is the first round.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

HUH. The eagles traded a first for AJ Brown. Drafted Smith 10th overall in 2021 and Reagor 20th in 2020 . Their GM just has some unreal drafts. 

They typically go bigs most drafts… yeah they have the odd ball with the WRs and trades. But they historically draft bigs.

2 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Barry gets fired the first time the defense gives up 30 points or I am the **** out. 

Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, not eight but NINE ******* PLAYERS TAKEN IN THE FIRST ROUND.

incoming 40pter on opening night

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Hopefully this is it........but imagine if just half of those were offensive picks.  Even three or four.......how much that would have helped us in the rodgers years.  The obsession with defense that just turns to trash has destroyed my faith in this teams ability to draft defense.  

Honestly, folks still thinking WR got nobody to blame but themselves. Gotta see it to believe it but until shown otherwise, gotta trust the history of this org/FO. They're gonna always prioritize OT, CB, Pass rush, and if/when needed, QB first and foremost with these early picks.

Think they'll stray a bit if they were picking late 1st but not in the top half

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Is he gonna take on the role Z had, played a ton inside.

I hope so. Want him on the field learning on the field his rookie year and not sitting behind anybody.

Thankfully he's not entering the same situation Gary did. He'll get snaps early in the season somewhere.

• Like 2