1.13 - Lukas Van Ness [EDGE; Iowa]

CWood21

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Bet they wish they didnt take that RB in the 1st round...

And none of those good playmakers cost a 1st rounder. Relax.

That’s because they ran into best TE of last couple of decades in 4/5th rd. Otherwise I am sure they would have took with the emphasis they put on O.

I dont have any complaints when we had Davante either.

Love needs help..

2nd 1st RD edges, 1st RD DE, 1st RD DL, 1st RD ILB, 2 1st RD Corners and what 15-20 in the league in D??.

I really like this.  He has all the tools you would ask for at his position.  He can split time early as Gary returns from injury, with Enagbare.  Preston Smith has played more games as a Packer than he will in the future.  In a year or two, we are looking at a top 3 edge group of Gary, LVN, and Enagbare.  We are setting up the position to be very good, and young, for the foreseeable future.  This is as good as it was predictable.  

• Like 1

He'll be a good one. I wanted JSN or Smith more but the LVN/Gary combo is gonna be fiendish power off the edge (and up the middle from time to time). We will need to extend Gary after this year's fifth-year option, but with LVN on the Round 1 rookie deal. So five years of this duo terrorizing the NFC-N inshallah.

5 minutes ago, Kampfgeist said:

Ummmm.....people do realize the Draft isn't over yet right?  Right!?   We have more picks and theoretically we will take more players with them.  Including offensive guys.

Hoping nolan smith gets drafted before we pick again

4 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

That’s because they ran into best TE of last couple of decades in 4/5th rd. Otherwise I am sure they would have took with the emphasis they put on O.

I dont have any complaints when we had Davante either.

Love needs help..

2nd 1st RD edges, 1st RD DE, 1st RD DL, 1st RD ILB, 2 1st RD Corners and what 15-20 in the league in D??.

Love will get more help.

If you dont take a pass rusher early the odds you find one later arent nearly as high as finding a WR later. Preston isnt long in GB. Need skilled bodies.

If the packers leave day 2 without any weapons i wont try talking you off the ledge.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Hoping nolan smith gets drafted before we pick again

I actually like Nolan Smith as a non-correlated player for our D.    We have the power and size.  Would be nice to have that 4.3 dude to chase down the Justin Fields of the world

• Like 1