1.13 - Lukas Van Ness [EDGE; Iowa]

CWood21

58 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I said it as soon as it was clear Rodgers was leaving... The Packers needed a new face of the franchise on defense. It's Van Ness for better or worse.

If Lukas is a mental midget, Gute and LaFleur are gone and it's 5-ish years before we win another Super Bowl.

If he's another Jaire, we're gonna win one soon.

he's midwestern nice

he's a sweet kid

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/edge-lukas-van-ness-iowa-nfl-combine-press-conference

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

please tell me that's LVN's girlfriend lol

Think it's his sisters.  There was a post earlier today on the interwebs about how their insta likes were going to go through the roof after the draft.  Youngest one (I think maybe the one "featured" in this video) will be a college freshman.

Yes, I think LVN was a wise pick. And Packers tend to draft two years in advance--Preston Smith was gonna be gone after this season. I love that LVN is young--still 21 years old. He is already successfully bullrushing big Olineman and yet he hasn't yet reach his biophysical peak (and strength) for another 3-4 years. That current 17 bench will be more like 25 or more in a couple years. The same scenario played out with guys like Bahktiari and Clark. 

• Like 1