1.13 - Lukas Van Ness [EDGE; Iowa]

CWood21

7 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

Hopefully this is it........but imagine if just half of those were offensive picks.  Even three or four.......how much that would have helped us in the rodgers years.  The obsession with defense that just turns to trash has destroyed my faith in this teams ability to draft defense.  

I said it as soon as it was clear Rodgers was leaving... The Packers needed a new face of the franchise on defense. It's Van Ness for better or worse.

If Lukas is a mental midget, Gute and LaFleur are gone and it's 5-ish years before we win another Super Bowl.

If he's another Jaire, we're gonna win one soon.

11 minutes ago, MacReady said:

It ain't normal for a dude that big to move that quickly. Not saying he's fast, but watching now and holy **** that dude is quick.

We gotta get his teammate Cooper next year.

We must be looking at two different highlight tapes.

I came away thinking he doesn't play as fast as  his combine numbers suggests.

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

I said it as soon as it was clear Rodgers was leaving... The Packers needed a new face of the franchise on defense. It's Van Ness for better or worse.

If Lukas is a mental midget, Gute and LaFleur are gone and it's 5-ish years before we win another Super Bowl.

If he's another Jaire, we're gonna win one soon.

If LVN isnt the guy, full send offensive picks the next 10 years plz