2.50 - Jayden Reed [WR; Michigan State]

CWood21

13 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

i've literally never seen you post in the GB forum before. Would not have guessed you are a GB fan.

Born and raised.  My grandparents were at the Ice Bowl and the fandom was passed down.

I'm typically in the draft forum or the fantasy/sim forum

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Move ahead to today, we have just drafted "small" Jayden Reed (5'11 190).  We also have "small" Bo Melton (5'11 189).  The rest of our WRs currently on the roster/drafted are at least 6'1, and only Samori Toure is under 200 pounds.  Of our 200 pounders, all of them are at least 6'2.  I will definitely revisit this topic, because it interests me.  But let's make a hypothesis that we can revisit tomorrow, and at the end of the preseason.  I predict that any further drafted WRs in this draft will be at least 6'2 and over 200 pounds, as will any UDFAs that we bring in.  And even though I like both of them, I will predict that the other two "smalls," Melton and Toure, are PS bound to start the season, if we do add two more "bigs." That is provided that the added bigs aren't just total bums in camp.  

So far, on day 3 of the draft, the Packers drafted two more WRs.  

Dontayvion Wicks 6'1 206

Grant DuBose 6'2 201

I missed my prediction by one inch.  But that does fit the model that I had last season of 6'1 and/or 200+

I have not seen any UDFAs added so far, but I will revisit.  If the prediction holds true, Melton and Reed will remain the only small WRs in camp and the rest of the additions will be "big"

14 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

So far, on day 3 of the draft, the Packers drafted two more WRs.  

Dontayvion Wicks 6'1 206

Grant DuBose 6'2 201

I missed my prediction by one inch.  But that does fit the model that I had last season of 6'1 and/or 200+

I have not seen any UDFAs added so far, but I will revisit.  If the prediction holds true, Melton and Reed will remain the only small WRs in camp and the rest of the additions will be "big"

If you listened to Gutes presser from yesterday, he did address this topic.