Eagles trade for RB D'Andre Swift

RaidersAreOne

13 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Hopefully we can win the division 2 years in a row for the first time since 03/04.

I am uninspired by the Cowboys draft but they always manage to semi prove me wrong anyways. Both Eagles and Cowboys have changes at coordinators, so we shall see how that shapes out. But overall Eagles have a better roster. It is April. A lot can happen by September but imo I feel it is the Eagles division to lose but Cowboys will be a thorn as always. I don't underestimate Giants either. They are getting closer.... Not worried about the Commanders yet.

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Ya the hope would be that he isn't I suppose.

For example: Swift has been constantly injured.... but IF he can be healthy...... maybe he will have a good year?

I am making some leaps in logic here though, let me know if you can't follow.

Let me see if I followed correctly: If the constantly injured player can stay healthy, than that player will be more productive than he was when he was not healthy, guaranteed. 

I feel like I learned something today, thanks.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Jameson_Neat said:

Let me see if I followed correctly: If the constantly injured player can stay healthy, than that player will be more productive than he was when he was not healthy, guaranteed. 

I feel like I learned something today, thanks.

Glad I could make it simple enough where even you could understand.