2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

49 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Did anyone catch Hondo's interview with former NFL QB Drew Stanton? Apparently Drew has a scouting agency who has been hired by NFL teams, and he noted he thinks Nix is borderline un-draftable. 

That is a pretty damning statement. Of Stanton, not Nix.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Did anyone catch Hondo's interview with former NFL QB Drew Stanton? Apparently Drew has a scouting agency who has been hired by NFL teams, and he noted he thinks Nix is borderline un-draftable. 

That's interesting, haven't even heard that take yet. What were his reasons why?

4 hours ago, 101Raider said:

The 3rd rounder is a problem… gotta have an offensive lineman there if we drafted that way. 

Give me an OLine or Jonah Ellis there and I’m very satisfied 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dessie said:

I’ll take a top OT/CB, just hoping we don’t try and get too cute and end up missing out on top talent in the positions of need. 

I keep flip flopping whether to go OT or CB but think there is better talent at CB in FA than there is at OT currently so would go OT. Will change no doubt as we get closer. 

Yeh, I’m flip flopping too. Would absolutely love a mauler at RT like a Fuaga or Fautanu (especially if we can get Nix or Penix at 44 or end of the first) but then again, Mitchell or Arnold at CB seem very appealing to take us to the next level on D, we truly could have a top 10 D then!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

McCarthy possibly being available at 13 is very interesting. Penix isn’t as exciting to me. But this also means that Nix might be available in the second as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cutler06 said:

My thought is they'll still take a QB, I'm hope they trade back and try to pick up Nix in the 20's and pick up a 2nd. If we don't get Nix in the 2nd, then Rattler looks like a solid 3rd rd option. The Wilson acquisition just doesn't make us force a QB pick at 12 or higher

Okay, that’s what I wanted to know. Or more of less takes them out of play for a trade up. That’s good. 

26 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Okay, that’s what I wanted to know. Or more of less takes them out of play for a trade up. That’s good. 

27 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

You still have the Vikings to worry about, and they have the ammunition to make the Raiders life miserable

9 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He did mention Fautanu too at the end, but noted Fuaga as his pick atm.

I would be so happy with any of the F____ T's tbh.

Add an 'F' Center in Frazier Zach with a trade down in the 2nd and add another Zak in Zinter in the 4th and just build a bully in the trenches. Control the clock and keep the rival QB's from having the ball. 

My mock draft for tomorrow:

Here is my Top 10 Mock:

1. Bears - QB Caleb Williams
2. Commanders - QB Drake Maye
3. Patriots - QB JJ McCarthy
4. TRADE - Raiders - QB Jayden Daniels
5. Chargers - WR Marvin Harrison Jr. 
6. Giants - WR Malik Nabers
7. Titans - OT Joe Alt
8. Falcons - EDGE Dallas Turner
9. Bears - OT JC Latham
10. Jets - WR Romeo Odunze

I’ll believe the Daniels at #2 when I see it. Maye was the clear cut #2 before smokescreen season. Commanders would be absolute FOOLS to pass on Maye. 

• Like 4

• NickButera locked and unpinned this topic