2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Agree. Just worry about his makeup. I like corners to have some edge to them. He feels really passive.

Scrabble was a pretty passive dude. Probably the nicest soft spoken Raider. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Little to no chance it happens…. But I would be so down with Laiatu Latu at 13. 

Latu-Wilkins-Wilson-Crosby 

Would be cold 🥶 

Latu is such a great kid. IK it gets thrown around but he's truly a dog. Poor Man's Crosby in the most complimentary way possible.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Maybe. I don't know much about that. I just remember seeing some of the plays he made and saying "this guy is different". Tall corners are usually so stiff, even if they have long speed. He can do it all from a coverage perspective and looks so comfortable in off coverage. My "hot take" is that I like Wiggins better than Mitchell but that is probably very unpopular.

Agree with a lot of what this guy says, but Arnold is a cleaner, safer prospect hence he is higher on my "board".

I think he looks like the best coverage guy, so fast, smooth and fluid but I worry about the size and physicality. If he put on 10 lbs would he lose some of that which makes him what he is? I’d rather him be a little slower but 10 lbs heavier, he doesn’t shirk tackling I don’t think, just isn’t that physical because of the size.

If you think he can bulk up a little and still retain his exceptional fluidity and speed then he’s CB1, but that’s a big ‘IF’ for me!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Little to no chance it happens…. But I would be so down with Laiatu Latu at 13. 

Latu-Wilkins-Wilson-Crosby 

Would be cold 🥶 

Love Latu, my favourite DE prospect. Tbh I’d probably go DT in the 1st if we’re going DLine and then a kid like Ellis in the 3rd 😀 love him too!

11 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Maybe. I don't know much about that. I just remember seeing some of the plays he made and saying "this guy is different". Tall corners are usually so stiff, even if they have long speed. He can do it all from a coverage perspective and looks so comfortable in off coverage. My "hot take" is that I like Wiggins better than Mitchell but that is probably very unpopular.

Agree with a lot of what this guy says, but Arnold is a cleaner, safer prospect hence he is higher on my "board".

I'm not saying I'd be mad at the pick if it was Wiggins, he certainly has the skill set. Just question his fit with mentally with what they are building on defense. 

For me DeJean is the guy I want in the secondary. He's the closest thing I've see to Eric Weddle as a player. I think he's going to be a playmaking savant. He probably wants to play CB, but he feels like a perfect move player for Graham's defense. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Latu is such a great kid. IK it gets thrown around but he's truly a dog. Poor Man's Crosby in the most complimentary way possible.

He looks like an easy double digit sack guy year after year. I wouldn't hate that pick at all. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Again.... keep sleeping on Nix. I think he's Telesco's guy.

I want to see the volume numbers. I agree that Nix does seem like a Telesco guy, I remember hearing that he really liked him super early in the process. 

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I don't know how you can be confident in the pick if you're Washington honestly. Nothing points to him being excited to play there (for good reason). 

Personally, I'm glad Washington will save the Raiders from doing something stupid. But, I can't escape this feeling it will happen anyway. Almost feels inevitable that he lands with the Raiders in some laughable fashion. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Man how can Washington comfortably take Daniel’s. Always gonna feel like a 3rd option. Can’t blame Daniel’s. I rather play for the Raiders and Vikings as well. 

If he's their clear #1 or #2, how couldn't they?

• Like 1

• NickButera locked and unpinned this topic