2024 NFL Draft Discussion

MacReady

FWIW Drafttek.com has us with the 7th most draft capital and in a virtual tie with TN (7 pts - roughly a low 6th rnd separation)

They have CHI, WAS, ARI, NE, NYG, ATL ahead of us -- mostly attributed to, as Smidgeon notes, them all having top 10 picks and the values for those picks being highly weighted 

7 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

Penix in the 3rd if he really falls based on that champ game?  Liked what I saw all season, and that was jailbreak after jailbreak on the OL 

Another QB in the 3rd?  No thanks, unless you want him to bust and our 3rd is the best place for that to happen. 

2 hours ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

Harvard sports analysis. Questionable at best ! Maybe they got there info from someone else! lol  

Probably from Neri Oxman, the wife of Bill Ackman who led the crusade against Harvard's president, and you guessed it - is also guilty of plagiarism.  So finding where she stole it from is now the key....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Old Guy said:

And we are all perfectly fine with that outcome. 

Speak for yourself.  Me and Leisher are working on a 45 pick mock draft.  Taking out that draft capital really thwarts some of those trade down opportunities!

On 1/10/2024 at 11:57 AM, Mazrimiv said:

Unfortunately, that number for GB is going to drop quite a bit after the SB win.

I don't think they'll fall lower than 7th. The 49ers, as the SB loser, are at 9th with one less top 100 pick. The Packers could very well win it all and still have a ton of capital.