Who will win the AFC East in 2023?

notthatbluestuff

Who will win the AFC East in 2023?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the AFC East in 2023?

• Buffalo Bills
    • Miami Dolphins
    • New England Patriots
    • New York Jets

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2023 at 11:00 PM

45 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I'm sure at the conclusion of the MNF game in week 1 between the Bills and Jets, regardless of who wins, the takes from this forum and national media alike regarding the AFC East will be well thought out and factual. 

I already have two threads in draft, ready to post depending on the result.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Things are alot different now than 2012 though. Hillis came outta no where, Trevor is no surprise 

oh.. I agree.. Yea we all expect Trev or to be a great QB, I was just saying you don't have to be a total winner to get on there..

The Bills are the team to beat until proven otherwise, but I wouldn't put it past the Jets with their pieces added along with the ones they already have. A veteran QB just might be that missing piece to push them over the top. Rodgers looked washed last year, but so would any QB with those receivers.

47 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Definitely. Depends heavily on Tua's health and whether Rodgers bounces back or continues to regress, I think.

Better chance Tua health continues to be a problem rather then Rodgers actually is regressing. Was just an off year due to injury IMO. He can still make every throw required. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

Buffalo is a juggernaut. I'm pretty sure that, outside of KC, they've been the most successful regular season team. I give them the edge in winning the division but...

Miami is close. They can beat Buffalo. The issue is- they struggle against good teams (who doesn't?), and I'd assume they'll have a tougher schedule this year. 

The Jets are the wildcard. They could explode, and win the division, or they could JETE. Regardless, they've given the Bills fits in the past with far worse QBs, so I expect them to be a major PITA.

I just don't see it happening for the Pats. They could surprise and ****** a WC spot, though. 

13 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Better chance Tua health continues to be a problem rather then Rodgers actually is regressing. Was just an off year due to injury IMO. He can still make every throw required. 

I disagree but we'll soon see

Either way I could see all three teams making the postseason potentially, regardless.

On 6/9/2023 at 10:58 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

I disagree but we'll soon see

Either way I could see all three teams making the postseason potentially, regardless.

Not when the AFCN gets to feast on the AFCS.  I see two from the East, two from the North, probably two from the West, the Jags.  I guess it's possible if the Chargers sink at the end of the season, though, but I would think the AFCN third place team outpaces the AFCE 3rd place team.