We STILL have to fire Hue Jackson

hornbybrown

24 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Are we allowed to take to the streets of Cleveland to get our way? Haslam’s other team did it. 

There will be two assignments: 1) Pitchforks 2) Torches 

Both groups must synchronize an angry chant themed around Hue leaving.

Who is in charge of painting giant rocks?

52 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Are we allowed to take to the streets of Cleveland to get our way? Haslam’s other team did it. 

There will be two assignments: 1) Pitchforks 2) Torches 

Both groups must synchronize an angry chant themed around Hue leaving.

I just posted this in the other thread. This is the only outcome. 

55 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Hue said he's open to hiring an OC

Thats positive 

He’s open to it... no he is damn well hiring. No way he should be allowed to keep control of the offense. The browns need a true HC. Not someone splitting duties

How does Hue allowed to have a voice in this? “Open to” nonsense, as if he’s earned a right to have a say in anything that transpires going forward. 

Weeks ago I stated, concerning our rookie kicker, that you could pay me hundreds of thousands of dollars to go out there and miss kicks. I’ll make a similar statement now. Pay me millions of dollars and I can coach that team to zero wins. Heck, I may even have 1-win in two seasons like Hue does. I don’t know how to coach an NFL team, but I’d tell my coordinators that they are in charge. By dumb luck, you have to win a couple, right? Having Hue in charge of this team and offense has made us worse.

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Now that we know that Hue will likely be here next here, has anyone checked in on @ditchdigger? Hopefully he didn't lose his mind. :P

Not my mind, just my desire to continue to root for this slow motion train wreck of a team.

My agent is lining up some free agent visits, starting with Green Bay and Seattle. I won't rule out re-signing with Cleveland, but I just can't with Hue still in charge. If the new GM cans him, then talks may resume. 

11 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Not my mind, just my desire to continue to root for this slow motion train wreck of a team.

My agent is lining up some free agent visits, starting with Green Bay and Seattle. I won't rule out re-signing with Cleveland, but I just can't with Hue still in charge. If the new GM cans him, then talks may resume. 

I just remembered I was born about 20 miles outside Philadelphia, and Jeffrey Lurie is not a repulsive scumbag like Jimmy Haslam. Might have to get them added.

Archived