Preseason Game 1 - Green Bay @ Cincinnati

Leader

42 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

You think we're going into the regular season with that? He may get another week to clean it up but you can't go into the season with a guy who may only make 50% of his PATs. 

Yeah.  Sure do. Think he's got a half season of leash. He's 1/3rd of an operation that needs time to gel. And there's some parts there you might look into before ders.

Edited by HighCalebR

Family Ghost is dead right. Just when Tyler Davis starts to look promising, down he goes with what La Fleur calls a significant injury. One possible replacement already might be on the team. He's Austin Allen, a TE who stands 6'8" and weighs 253 pounds. A tall tight end can be a nice asset, using his height to outwork smaller defensive backs. The long arms have to help with blocking as well as bringing in off-target passes. Agreed that Allen looks a little raw around the edges, but I think there could some hope there.

20 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

Because none of us took the Red Pill to hack into the Madden Matrix.

My fault.  I forgot what I was in the matrix for when the Oracle offered me a cookie, and I stayed and ate cookies for the rest of the day.  Elrond came over and started kicking everyone's ***, but I was like, "dude, it is cookie time." So he put me back in my formaldehyde jar after I ate cookies.  Oh, we also kicked that kid with the spoon right in the face, what an arrogant little bastard.  "there is no spoon"  Eat an entire bag you jerk.