Preseason Game 2 - New England @ Green Bay

Leader

And here's my halftime thoughts:

1.  Kinda a mixed bag there for our number 1s on O

- Rough start for Love but after hitting Doubbs he finally got his confidence.  Sure gotta hope though that whether it's Meyers or someone else, we don't got snap count cadence issues like that throughout the season.

2. KE-55 is making his case to get more playing time on D

3. Special teams penalties are getting annoying

4. I think SJC22 is just about done here

5. Austin Allen should be given Deguara's spot, that lousy 2020 3rd rounder can't even pick up an easy peasy 1st down on a short pass

6. Still a battle going on with Taylor and E-Wil 

7. I'm not giving Carlson the gold medal yet, but that FG I say should at least mean he's not left on the roadside quite yet

5 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

What was it that had the draftnicks so down on Clifford?  It was pretty much universal, so I have to assume Clifford didn't look this competent in college. 

He's good because no one on this site liked him. We should get a thank you card. 

I know it’s preseason but teams are getting chippy after the joint practices. I love the team and OL stepping up after Love took the late hit.  I love it even more that he got fired up and threw the TD. 10-9 will be for homeruns, but 10-87 will be to keep the chains moving. Great to see that bond forming. 

Edited by Refugee